Student Feedback, Input, & Requests
Dear Students, This form is made exclusively for GIBS students. It allows you to either send us your input confidentially or with your e-mail address and class, which would allow us to get in contact with you. You can share your requests, proposals, concerns, ideas, and any questions concerning our work openly. We, the GIBS Student Representative Team, will get back to you the latest one week later and will take your feedback/input into account as soon as possible. If you have any requests or feedback for teachers in general or regarding specific lessons or schoolwork, we ask that you please contact them directly. Your School Rep Team Link: online form
The Women Rock-IT program provides informative, educational programming throughout the year so that women can connect, thrive, and reach their potential.
Stay tuned for more events in the coming year so that you too can be a part of the future of IT.
Link: Women Rock-IT – Cisco
Information for Students Spending a Year Abroad
If a student attends school for at least five months, the student has legally passed the year. If the stay is shorter than five months the student has to take make up exams in every subject. The student has to bring a confirmation of school attendance, and school report card in order to ensure the acknowledgement of all courses.
- Application for leave (principal) by the parents.
- Inform KV and (upper school students) tutors (Ms. Conrad, Ms. Schatz).
- The students have to make any effort possible to finish their courses at GIBS before they leave, so they can get the credits for them. They have to talk to the corresponding course teachers early enough to find out about extra work to pass the courses before the end of the semester.
- In January the students have to register via email (on the Gibs homepage/ coursebook) for the courses, which will take place in the following year.
- The students should keep in touch with their colleagues at GIBS, so they can catch up on the subjects they will need for their “MATURA” in year 8.
- When the students return, Mrs. Conrad will tutor them and assess their work abroad, so they can get credits for their work abroad.
- It might also be a good idea to think of doing research abroad for the paper (Vorwissenschaftliche Arbeit/Extendes Essay[IBDP]) all students have to do for their Matura/IBDP.
- GIBS strongly supports students who want to go abroad as this means a great chance to improve language and personal skills.
|Class||Class Representative||Class Rep. 2|
|1A||Jakob Schaffer||Noemi Eger|
|1B||Ferdinand Fingerlos||Elina Brunnsteiner|
|1C||Claire Robertson||Levin Siegl|
|2A||Anna Mick||Mateus Weiss|
|2B||Benjamin Possert||Audrey Schuppler|
|2C||Nora Bärnthaler||Jonas Ogris|
|3A||Zoë Robertson||Lukas Fröschl|
|3B||Valentin Huber||Oliver Munro|
|3C||Michael Lietz||Alin Mohiden|
|4A||Anna Marchl||Flora Connert|
|4B||Theo Werluschnig||Aila Murakami|
|4C||Linus Arvay||Laura Theißl|
|5A||Rafael Kozak||Julia De Marbaix|
|5B||Tobias Rothbart||Benjamin Koller|
|5C||Ella Dickson||Dominik Bierbaumer|
|6A||Sahan Loibnegger||Miriam Sommer|
|6B||Andrew Cho||Amelie Lerch|
|6I||Tran Tue Anh Vu||Luna Bradan|
|7A||Anya Mohiden||Moritz Klar|
|7B||Ida Yazdani Biuki||Ben Haas|
|7I||Zoe Maletz||Florens Frisch|
|8A||Amelie Fauster||Sophie Jungwirth|
|8B||Fridolin Springer||Valentin Janisch|
|8I||Emily Meixner||Nathaniel Gaugy|