No login required. Click on the link below to view the office hour per week.
Webuntis for Parents/Legal Guardians
If you register as a parent/legal guardian user on Webuntis you can
- view your child/ren´s individual timetable
- report and check absences for/of your child/ren
- view class register entries
- register for parents´days online
In order to use the above mentioned options you have to register as a user first on Webuntis. It only takes a few steps.
- Enter your e-mail address in the field „E-Mail Adresse“. This is the e-mail address that you registered as contact e-mail address for your child with the school.
- Click on „Senden“. You will receive a e-mail with your registration code.
- Click on „Noch keinen Zugang? – Registrieren“ again.
- Open the e-mail with your registration code.
- Enter your registration code and click on „Senden“.
You have successfully registered as a user and can use your user credentials to log on to Webuntis.
Should you forget your password, or would like to change it follow these steps
- Open Webuntis.
- In the login dialogue box click on “Passwort vergessen?”.
- Fill in your user name and the e-mail address (same as user name) and cklick on “Senden”.
If you report an absence online on Webuntis you do not need to contact the school additionally. Please note that you still have to hand in proof of absence, e.g. doctor´s confirmation, etc. to the KV.
- Login to Webuntis with your user account.
- Click on the book icon – My Data
- Fill in the absence
- Click on Open absences if you want to check the absences of your child
If you would like to schedule a meeting with any member of staff during the official office/contact hour, you can also register online.
Login on Webuntis.
- Click on the Contacht hours icon.
- Make sure that the date is set in the future. Choose the teacher you would like to schedule an appointment with by clicking on the respective name.
- In the dialogue box you will get an overview of vacant and booked time slots. Choose a vacant time slot, enter a note in the message box and click on “Save”.
- You will get a mail notification of your registration and you will see an overview of your office/contact hours registrations whenever you login to Webuntis in the office/contact hours section.
- If you wish to cancel an appointment at a later time, you can do so by clicking on the teacher`s name in the respective week. In the dialogue box that opens click on “Drop course”. Both you and the respective teacher will receive an e-mail notification.
During the phase of distance learning for lower school classes both parents and students will have the opportunity to get an overview of the scheduled workload one week in advance, i.e. from Sunday 6 pm onwards you will find the final overview of the week to come on Webuntis. In order to see this overview you need to log in to Webuntis either wit a parent user or student user account and follow the steps listed below
Click on My data
Go to Homework to see the overview depicting
2. the date by when the task is due
3. the subject
4. the teacher
5. description of the task
Click on Homework to open the details view
Here you can finetune the ovierview by
- date and
- time span