There will be three Year 1 classes with 25 students each. For incoming Year 1 students the admission procedure (school year 2021/ 2022) will be as follows:
- There will still be an early admissions policy, accepting online applications from December 9, 2020 to January 13, 2021.
- All applicants must register as either an English-speaking applicant or a German-speaking applicant.
- For non-English speakers, primary school grades will be taken into consideration.
- Priority will be given to those applicants who have siblings currently attending GIBS and fulfill the standard GIBS requirements.
- We will continue to give priority to English-speaking students who fulfill the standard requirements for attending GIBS (see Bilingual Applicants below).
- English-speaking applicants will take part in an online interview with a native English-speaking GIBS staff member. Please note that these interviews are reserved for those students who are raised with English as one of the first languages spoken at home and/or who have attended a school with English as the primary language of instruction.
- Application form English/German – will be published soon
Parents will receive written confirmation of acceptance or non-acceptance before the semester break (Feb. 15-19, 2021).
Download: Admission/Schüleraufnahme-PDF flyer