Student Feedback, Input, & Requests
This form is made exclusively for GIBS students. It allows you to either send us your input confidentially or with your e-mail address and class, which would allow us to get in contact with you. You can share your requests, proposals, concerns, ideas, and any questions concerning our work openly. We, the GIBS Student Representative Team, will get back to you the latest one week later and will take your feedback/input into account as soon as possible. If you have any requests or feedback for teachers in general or regarding specific lessons or schoolwork, we ask that you please contact them directly.
Your School Rep Team
Link: online form
© Foto Sulzer
Faces in the Couds New Album Out NOW!
As part of his IB diploma, 8i student, Richard Senger, wrote and produced 17 songs, that are now available on all music-streaming platforms.
After 9 months of work, the album “Faces in the Clouds” has been released, including a number of 80s pop and indie pop songs.
You can find his music under the artist name “RICHI”.
Give him a listen!
Information for Students Spending a Year Abroad
If a student attends school for at least five months, the student has legally passed the year. If the stay is shorter than five months the student has to take make up exams in every subject.
The student has to bring a confirmation of school attendance, and school report card in order to ensure the acknowledgement of all courses.
- Application for leave (principal) by the parents.
- Inform KV and (upper school students) tutors (Ms. Conrad, Ms. Schatz).
- The students have to make any effort possible to finish their courses at GIBS before they leave, so they can get the credits for them. They have to talk to the corresponding course teachers early enough to find out about extra work to pass the courses before the end of the semester.
- In January the students have to register via email (on the Gibs homepage/ coursebook) for the courses, which will take place in the following year.
- The students should keep in touch with their colleagues at GIBS, so they can catch up on the subjects they will need for their “MATURA” in year 8.
- When the students return, Mrs. Conrad will tutor them and assess their work abroad, so they can get credits for their work abroad.
- It might also be a good idea to think of doing research abroad for the paper (Vorwissenschaftliche Arbeit/Extendes Essay[IBDP]) all students have to do for their Matura/IBDP.
- GIBS strongly supports students who want to go abroad as this means a great chance to improve language and personal skills.
|Class||Class Representative||Class Rep. 2|
|1A||Vincent Egger||Anna Huber|
|1B||Mya Dickson||Alexander Ferner|
|1C||Felix Lohberger||Irina Scharbanov|
|2A||Celia Gutschi||Lucie Marchl|
|2B||Liliane Swoboda||Leon Muchitsch|
|2C||Sameena Loibnegger||Alin Mohiden|
|3A||Theresa Offenbeck||Elisabeth Fink|
|3B||Marie Huber||Leopold Lehrmayer|
|3C||Johanna Janser||Magdalena Klug|
|4A||Fridolin Pircher||Maria Culcea|
|4B||Yun-Hoo Oh||Anna Rabl-Waniek|
|4C||Ella Dickson||Sophia Wimmer|
|5A||Amelie Lerch||Matteo Roth|
|5B||Lea Sturb||Sahan Loibnegger|
|5C||Ferdinand Handler||Rita Fauster|
|6A||Anya Mohiden||Lena Theißl|
|6B||Ida Yazdani||Till Höllmüller|
|6I||Kira Göttl||Florens Frisch|
|7A||Jack Northwood||Amelie Fauster|
|7B||Gloria Hopper||Fridolin Springer|
|7I||Emily Meixner||Nathaniel Gaugy|
|8A||Pia Pecnik||Maria Ortner|
|8B||Matthias Knasar||Johanna Guter|
|8I||Anna-Lena Sturb||Flavio Fanti|