Graz International Bilingual School (GIBS), unlike other international schools, is a public state school that does not charge school tuitional fees to students. However, as a developing multilingual, international school GIBS incurs particular expenses that cannot always be covered by municipal funds. For example, such expenses include:
- Maintaining native speaker co-teachers
- Helping students who need support to finance trips abroad
- Advanced education for teachers
- Obtaining important learning material specialized for GIBS and therefore not covered by public funding guidelines
- Translating foreign language learning material
- Supervising student specialized theses through the Matura in English
- Maintaining an extensive, multilingual school library
The GIBS Support Association has taken on the responsibility of supporting the school with supplementary funds in order for the school to maintain continuously its international standard.
The Support Association finances itself through membership fees paid by student families currently set at € 290,- per child annually.
Payment may made as follows: Through Bank transaction (Download Formula)
- A one-time payment of € 290 in October
- Two payments of € 145 in October and January
- Three payments of € 97 in October, January and March
Kontonummer 2.466.977 bei der Raiffeisenbank, BLZ 38000
„Verein zur Förderung der GIBS, Graz“